Right now with any $35 beauty purchase online at Nordstrom you will receive free shipping and a free sampler with 12 packette samples, plus you can choose three more at checkout, while supplies last.
- Click on this link to get $20 off any $100 purchase at Beauty.com through June 30
- Direct from Clinique today only with any $40 purchase choose three free deluxe samples at checkout
- Elizabeth Arden has a great zebra tote gift with purchase, spend $79 and get free shipping and a free fouteen piece gift valued at $130 with code BEAUTYSTASH at checkout through July 1 or while supplies last
- L’Occitane is offering free shipping with any $30 purchase through June 30
- Right now at Macy’s with any $75 beauty purchase you can choose three free deluxe samples at checkout, plus they have lots of new deluxe sample offers available
- From Prescriptives get $10 off any $25 purchase plus get free shipping, no code needed, through June 26
- Direct from Shisiedo spend $60 on makeup and get a free four piece gift, through July 6 or while supplies last; see site for details
- Whish is has having a sale, buy two get one free on the entire site through Thursday with code thankyou13 at checkout
So saw the doctor yesterday and in fact do not have tendinitis I have epicondylitis (AKA Tablet Elbow), which is apparently worse. I have to get something called a nerve conduction test from a neurologist. (Me: “Sounds expensive”; Doctor: “Nope, not expensive, but it is painful!” Sigh.) Still in a lot of pain hence the short and infrequent posts, sorry guys. I’m going to start looking into a speech to text option, but for now I will do my best to keep you guys informed of major new fun stuff. Oh, and don’t let this happen to you! This happened to me because I like to read in bed at night with my Kindle Fire HD, which is apparently too heavy for my tiny T-Rex arms to support while laying on my back. I just bought one of these, if I had purchased one months ago I don’t think I would be in this boat now.