ENDED Today is the first day of The Beauty Event at Neiman Marcus. Online now (and in store starting Thursday) while supplies last spend $125 on beauty and you can choose a free tote bag with samples (plus for the first time I’ve seen, there is a step up gift when you spend $500 on beauty). There are over 130 gifts with purchase and deluxe sample offers available during this event, all while supplies last (pictured below are just a few).
Also notable today:
- Spend $150 at Algenist and get a free six piece Discovery Kit when you enter code DISCOVERGENIUS at checkout through September 13 or while supplies last
- At Cle de Peau Beaute spend $300 and get a free six piece gift, through September 12 or while supplies last (no code needed; sorry, not valid with purchase of value sets)
- Shop in the new Apothecary Shop online at Saks and with any purchase get a free four piece Mario Badescu gift (eligible items start at just $3). To get the free gift add an eligible item to your cart and enter code MARIO2 at checkout (you can also enter code FREESHIP to get free shipping and code ALAIA2 to get a free Alaia Paris Eau de Parfum Mini Spray and code ARMAN29 for a free sample of Crema Nera Extrema Eye Serum; all free gifts are while supplies last)
- At Bliss with any $100 purchase receive a free deluxe sample bag valued at $125 when you enter code LUXE at checkout, while supplies last
- At Bobbi Brown with any $75 purchase receive free shipping and four free makeup minis with code HELLOFALL at checkout through September 13 or while supplies last
- If you missed it, I did a special post on Sunday about the new Lancome GWP at Belk!
I’m still in pain! Not as much; I am getting a bit better every day but sitting at the computer is still difficult. I’m going to try adding more coupons soon but things will still be slow for a few more days. Thanks for hanging in there with me!